A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
Geo::Math is a free software written in C++ using the following libraries, Dear ImGui, SFML-IMGUI, and SFML.
It's Open-Source! Check it here
The primary intention and purpose of this software is to assist teachers and learners about Analytical Geometry by providing the following features:
- Simple Cartesian Plane Graph
- Plot Points
- Line between points (slope)
- Calculate the Distance between two points
- Calculate the Slope of two points
- Calculate the General Form of the equation of the line
- Calculate the Standard Form of the equation of the line
- Show the computation of Distance, Slope, and General/Standard Form of the equation of the line
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.